Yellowhead Tribal College Programs
2016/2017 Academic Year
*Program Applications will be accepted and processed until September 8th, 2016.
- Adult Basic Education
- Academic Upgrading
- Four Directions Literacy & Essential Skills
- Online Courses and Programs New!
- Prior Learning Assessment & Recognition (PLAR)
- University and College Entrance Preparation
- Health Careers Preparation
For more information and resources: Click here to access our 2016-2017 Academic Calendar.
- Administrative Assistant
- Management Studies Diploma
- Information Technology Certificate/Diploma
- University Studies Diploma
- Indigenous Social Work Diploma
- Indigenous Educational Assistant
- Indigenous Environmental Stewardship and Reclamation
- Indigenous Bachelor Social Work (IBSW) Degree
Please forward applications to:
#304, 17304-105 Avenue Edmonton, AB T5S 1G4
For more information, call (780) 484-0303,
or toll free at 1-877-YTC-EDUC (982-3382)
Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Cultural Programming is an important part of Yellowhead Tribal College Programming which furthers students understanding and appreciation of First Nations culture while affirming individual self-identity.
Active participation in cultural programs could earn you up to three residency credits!
Ask your Coordinator!